lord of song
(and maybe there's a god above

but all i ever learned from love

was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you)




archive
Posted on: Thursday, November 27, 2008
Posted at: 8:10 PM
❧ Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Dashboard Confessional. Thanks, Estie.

Anywho!

Yeah, found out a coupla new bands via. Esther's blog.

ZOMG BORED.

BORED BORED BORED and feeling superficial and shit. So I'm going to write a lovely, hopefully-insightful blog entry to make myself feel GOOD AND BETTER AND YEAH. :)

oh my Lord; I love life. I love love love it.

Maybe if I say it enough times I will believe it.

No, that's what I used to think. So I said it to myself SO many times, and viola - now it has become a notion etched in my brain.

Forever.

-

You know, this blog, it's not really a blog, I don't like the word blog, I refer to it like a diary more like. No, I don't like the word diary. Or journal.

:/ So what do I call it? A deep dark mysterious place where all my deepest darkest secrets are stored?

Oh well, either way, I still love it, ღ

-

Today right, I got kinda duped by Fraser being tricked into saying he likes me, lol. What's even more surprising is that I was kinda disappointed when it turned out to be a fraud.

Wait - how is that surprising?

Oh well, I guess I'm not the girl all the bad guys want.




Yet. ♥

-

I love music!

-

I love life.

-

It's like a bad movie,
she's looking groovy,
and I'm screaming someone shoot me,
as I fail miserably,



Trying to get the girl all the bad guys want. ♥




Off to watch TopGear episode my father downloaded illegally eating up almost one gig of our bandwidth, but who cares, it's TOPGEAR!